Miles Automotive Is Hiring
Automotive Service Advisor
We are a small shop with loyal customers who truly trust us to have their best interest at heart. Our customers need a competent and caring person to help work through their repair and maintenance concerns. As the contact point between customers and our technicians, the Service Writer's role is absolutely
The best candidate is a motivated professional with very good relationship skills who takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initiating automotive service by listening to descriptions of symptoms from customers, clarifying and documenting language, determining needs and appropriate preventative measures, checking maintenance records and examining service schedules.
- Developing accurate estimates by pricing parts, materials and labor.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships by explaining estimates and expected return of value, obtaining customer approval on estimates, collecting contact information and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintaining automotive records, recommending services and scheduling future appointments.
Characteristics of a great Service Writer include, but are not limited to:
- An interest in and affinity for cars and their temperaments.
- A genuine concern for people with the ability to communicate effectively with people of various personalities, backgrounds and families.
- Prior experience as an Automotive Service Writer helpful.
- Knowledge of Mitchel 1 software helpful but not required as long as you're not afraid to learn.
- Computer experience and the ability to learn and utilize technology and software.
- Good communication and strong multitasking skills - you may find yourself on the phone with a parts supplier and documenting issues on the computer while chatting with a customer and a technician all at the same time. The ability to handle such scenarios without getting too stressed out is a pretty much mandatory.
- Proven high customer service rating wouldn't hurt your chances of getting hired.
- The ability to build and maintain quality, trusting relationships with our technicians, our office staff, and all our customers is a must.
- General sales skills and the desire to achieve set goals while maintaining highly ethical fiscal responsibility.
- Ability and willingness to work full time.
Please email your resume with work experience and references to email@example.com or drop off at Miles Automotive 690 S Pacific Hwy, Talent
Are you happy in the job that you are at? Are you looking for a better shop to put your skills to use? Want to be appreciated for all that you know and do? Miles Automotive is here and ready to hire a qualified technician. We work Monday through Friday 8-5 and offer paid holiday's, paid vacation, paid uniform's, paid continued training. Miles Automotive is a very busy and well known in the valley for being a trusted, honest and the go to shop when a vehicle needs to be repaired correctly the first time. If this sounds like your kind of team bring in your resume, don't have one come down and let's talk!
To apply, please fill out our contact form with your resume attached.